Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

A rather late beginning

So for a brief start, I'll talk a little about where I am living currently.

I have been meaning to write this post for a very long time. I've actually been living here for over 2 months now, but it is definitely not laziness that has stopped me from doing this -_-ahem.

Anyway, I'm living in Santiago de Compostela, which is in the region of Galicia, in NW Spain. The bit above Portugal. It's normally very rainy here, a similar climate to the UK. When I got here in October it was inexplicably about 30c and dry for several weeks. Strange. It's mostly famous for the cathedral and pilgrimage that people perform towards it.

 It has a new city and an old city.


And to my happiness, there is a cat randomly living here at the university halls.


Nyahnyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment