Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Christmas at home.

The Christmas holidays were lovely.

The 2 hour flight and the 4.5 hour train and tube hopping to get home wasn't as bad as I expected, and I even ended up playing Monopoly on the flight on someone's iPad. The wonders of technology.

On Christmas Day we had our usual mini-cereal breakfast. We opened presents and I got some lovely things. Then we had our lunch, which was a leeky-pinenutty-bluecheesy-artichokey lattice with the usual veg which was omnomnom, and which proved that you don't have to have meat to enjoy Christmas dinner ^_~

I played with Charlie a lot, who soon after Christmas became enamoured with a plastic bag and, as far as I know, is still jumping into it madly and rolling around.

I also got to meet up with old school friends and of course, see family.

As much as I am enjoying the experience of being in Santiago, I also can't wait to be back home again so I can relax and get ready for going to Japan. I just have the matter of my last few lectures and exams to deal with...

No comments:

Post a Comment